Sunday, October 5, 2008

First time at the beach!!!









Oh my goodness, what a great night we had at the beach! Your little man has changed so much! He is so cute and just as sweet as he can be. He was a little unsure of the sand at first, but he had moments of future beach bum.
It is amazing how much these little babes change in just a few months. HMMMMMM......Do we age that change that quickly?????? I hope not, but Noa will see a picture of me from 2 Christmas's ago and he will say, "Is that when you were younger Momma?" and I just have no comment :o(
Okay, back to the post. I truly had an amazing time with you all. I could have talked to you both for hours. Here are your pictures and there are so many cute ones!!! I hope you like!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I just love that little man! My favorite is the one looking up at Levi on C's shoulders and C loves the one of L sitting on the bench with his arm on the rail. Thank you so much for spending so much time with us on your Saturday night. We can't wait to see the rest!