Thursday, November 12, 2009

My apologies


















I am doing a double blog today. My goal was to do triple, but the no school ~ kids home 2 days in a row is blocking that one!! I will get the third one up tomorrow.

Little MissE
I so enjoyed each of these photo sessions. I loved seeing Little Miss E again. She is growing into quite the character. Loved the cow with the "nostril story" :o) I really can't believe she is almost 2!!! This was the perfect place for our photo session. We have some amazing photos. I can't wait to get them to you. I will be in touch soon.

Gorgeous Momma2b
And now for my gorgeous "momma2b". I had a great time with you both down at the beach. I am proud of you both for braving the cold. Despite the cold sand/air we have some beautiful shots. I will be in touch soon.

To all of you who are waiting for their sneak peeks and your gallery pictures, I want you to know that I am plugging away. I am making the switch from a SLOW PC to a MAC. So soon my flow will be much faster. I have had some glitches along the way, but it will be amazing soon. So again. I am sorry for the delay.

No comments: