Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Baby!








I love, love, love photographing babies. This little love bug is absolutely precious. She was so sweet and got some nice Momma and Nana time. She didn't have to compete with her 2 brothers. We all need to have our days out with the girls.
Momma and Nana were one of my first customers almost 2 1/2 years ago. I have had the great pleasure to photograph all 3 of their little ones. It means so much to me that I have captured memories of all of your sweet babies. Thank you so much. I will be in touch soon!!

1 comment:

stacie said...

Joey you are such a truly gifted photographer! You have always captured that special somehting that makes my babies glow! I can't help but get teary eyed evertime I see one of my children's moments you have captured on film! You are awesome!
-Stacie